Please be mindful of our neighbours and other local residents during your stay in the accommodation of City Group Stay. We kindly request that you treat the accommodation and facilities with due care.
1. Day of arrival
- If cleaning is not yet complete, you may not be able to use all the rooms straight away.
- If on arrival you discover any damage to the accommodation or furniture and household items and equipment, please report this damage within 20 hours of arrival to City Group Stay via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of ‘serious damage’, you can call or send a WhatsApp message to the telephone number that sent you the Smart Key Code.
2. (Noise) nuisance
- All must be quiet in front of the house at any time (loudly talking, shouting or banging the car doors for example).
- Do not make unnecessary noise in the backyard (loudly talking, shouting or singing for example).
- Equipment that amplifies sound is not allowed. For music, use the Sonos in the living room and veranda. To limit the noise, keep the doors in the house and the windows of the veranda closed as much as possible.
- Excessive alcohol or drug use is not permitted.
3. Fire safety
- Smoking in the accommodation is not allowed. Smoking is only allowed in the veranda and backyard.
- It is not permitted to use a table grill, stone grill, barbecue etc. in the accommodation. The gas barbecue that is at your disposal may only be used on the outside patio.
- It is not permitted to burn incense.
- No matter how much fun it may be, lighting a campfire is not permitted. However, you may use the fireplace in the veranda.
- Other forms of fire are not permitted.
Fire-extinguishing equipment is available in the accommodation. Please only use this equipment if necessary.
- Upon arrival all the beds will have been made. As such, you do not need to bring your own bed linen.
- Please use the beds that have been made for you. Guests are not permitted to use the beds without a fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase.
5. Cleaning service
- Upon arrival, cloths, tea towels and towels will have been laid out for you. Please use these items to keep the accommodation clean during your stay. City Group Stay will arrange the cleaning of the accommodation after you leave.
- We kindly request that you leave the accommodation in a neat and tidy state. This means:
- The accommodation has been swept clean.
- Tables and chairs are clean and are in the same position as when you arrived.
- Crockery and pans are clean and dry and are where they were when you arrived.
- The stove is clean.
- The used linen is on the floor in the hallway. We kindly request that you do not place the used towels and used bed linen together.
- Please ensure that the veranda and outside patio are free of cans, pieces of paper, cigarette buts, cups, etc.
- Make sure you throw the garbage separately in the appropriate containers outside in front of the house. And separate the waste (plastic, paper, greenery, rest, glass, bottles and cartons).
If any damage is caused to the accommodation or furniture and household items and equipment during your stay, please report this to City Stay before departure. Any costs of repair or replacement are for the account of the renter. In the event of ‘serious damage’, you can call or send a WhatsApp message to Arjan +31 6 47 95 35 82.
City Group Stay would prefer guests not to keep bikes in the accommodation. Please keep City Group Stay bikes or your own bikes in the designated place.
8. Back area
The boundary of the accommodation is the embankment. Walking on the land behind the embankment is not permitted.
Cancellations of bookings are subject to the City Group Stay general terms and conditions. These are available from host Arjan van Beem. City Group Stay advises guests to take out travel and cancellation insurance.
10. External companies
It is not committed to allow external companies in the accommodation.
11. Photo and video material
City Group Stay appreciates viewing photos and videos on social media made by guests during their stay. Are you thinking of making a professional photo report or video recording that is not intended for private use? If so, City Group Stay would appreciate being informed via email@example.com.
12. Sauna and Jacuzzi
There is no surveillance or supervision of the Jacuzzi and sauna. You are responsible for the use of both facilities. The management of City Group Stay cannot be held liable. Children up to 12 years and people who cannot swim are not permitted to use the Jacuzzi without the supervision of an adult.
- It is not permitted to enter the sauna or Jacuzzi with footwear.
- It is not permitted to use shower gel or shampoo in the Jacuzzi.
- It is not permitted to dive, jump, or play with a ball in the Jacuzzi.
- It is not permitted to eat or drink in the sauna or Jacuzzi.
- It is not permitted to have sharp objects or glass in the sauna or Jacuzzi.
- You must take a shower before using the sauna or Jacuzzi.
- You must use a towel when using the chaise longues or sauna.
After using the Jacuzzi, please replace the cover. You do not need to switch off the Jacuzzi. In this way, the Jacuzzi will remain heated at around 40 °C.
The person who made the booking – the renter – is responsible for the safety of the group members, ensuring good order and tidiness in and around the accommodation and compliance with the house rules by the group members.
If you or one of your guests fails to follow the rules you will be held liable. Any legal costs and other damage due to failure to comply with the house rules will be for your account.